Noshadha International Law Firm handled international arbitration covering all major spheres of international business, including relating to contractor agreements; international investment; international sport; international sales of goods, services, and technology; maintenance and construction of ships; agency and distribution contracts; joint venture agreements; oil & gas supply contracts; as well as, represented clients in commercial, investment, sport, and maritime international disputes.
Noshadha International Law Firm lawyers are listed among the recommended arbitrators by major and well known international arbitration institutions.
Noshadha International Law Firm lawyers have professional and inimitable insight into arbitration issues worldwide based on different international courts and ad hoc arbitration rules, including the rules of the United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL), the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), the London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA), the International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID), the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS), London Maritime Arbitration Association (LMAA), the Arbitration Institute of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce (SCC), the American International Commercial Arbitration Court (AICAC), the Vienna International Arbitration Center (VIAC), the American Arbitration Association (AAA), the BANI Arbitration Centre, the World Trade Organization (WTO), China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission (CIETAC), the FIBA Arbitral Tribunal (FAT), and etc. Concerning to arbitration cases, we advise our clients:
- Pre-arbitration advice;
- Selection of arbitration court;
- Selection of applicable law;
- Structuring arbitration clauses in the most sophisticated cross-border transactions;
- Drafting, negotiating and replacing arbitration clauses, and separate submission agreements;
- Negotiating, drafting, supervision, and executing settlement agreements;
- Drafting expert opinions on international laws in the arbitration;
- Pre-trial dispute resolution;
- Representing client's interests in international arbitration courts, as well as, alternative dispute resolution methods, inter alia, mediation, and conciliation concerning investment, commercial, and sports cases;
- Challenging and setting aside arbitration awards;
- Recognition and enforcement of the foreign arbitral awards at respondent party State.