Noshadha Law Firm handled international arbitration covering all major spheres of international business, including relating to contractor agreements; international investment; sport; international sales of goods; maintenance and construction of ships; agency and distribution contracts; joint venture agreements; oil & gas supply contracts; as well as represented clients in corporate, maritime and trade commodities international disputes.
Noshadha Law Firm lawyers are listed among the recommended arbitrators by major and well known international arbitration institutions.
Noshadha Law Firm lawyers have professional and inimitable insight into arbitration cases worldwide based on different international institutional and ad hoc arbitration rules, including the rules of the United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL), the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), the International Commercial Arbitration Court at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Ukraine; the London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA), London Maritime arbitration association (LMAA), the Arbitration Institute of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce (SCC), the FIBA Arbitral Tribunal (FAT), the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) and etc.
Concerning to arbitration cases, we advise our clients:
- Pre-arbitration advice;
- Selection of arbitration forum;
- Selection of applicable law;
- Structuring arbitration clauses in the most sophisticated cross-border transactions;
- Drafting, negotiating and replacing arbitration clauses and separate submission agreements;
- Negotiating, drafting, supervision and executing settlement agreements;
- Drafting expert opinions on International and Ukrainian law in the arbitration and court proceedings abroad;
- Setting aside the arbitral awards rendered;
- Recognition and enforcement of the foreign arbitral awards at national level.